FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

whey protein ipak opasan ???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
BudaMO View Drop Down
Cita FAQ
Cita FAQ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BudaMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: whey protein ipak opasan ???
    Posted: 19 Studeni 2010 at 21:52
  Pozz, sestra mi je doktorica te mi je rekla da je whey protein opasan po zivot, ja sam je uvjeravao da nije, da su to gluposti itd dok mi nije poslala ovo:

Many people figure that drinking a whey protein shake isnRš7;t dangerous at all because they donRš7;t see the side effects for themselves. The problem is that many Whey Protein Dangers arenRš7;t noticed until it is too late. For example, digesting whey protein is very hard on the body, especially the kidneys. It is believed that excessive whey protein consumption could lead to serious kidney issues, possibly even kidney failure, over a long period of time. No, this wonRš7;t happen to people to have a whey protein shake every once in awhile but itRš7;s likely for those who drink them regularly.

There is another internal organ that is also associated with Whey Protein Dangers. This internal organ is the liver. The liver plays a big part in the way the body works and has many different functions, which generally all deal with digestion. Whey protein isnRš7;t the easiest thing for the body to digest, so it causes issues when it is digested way too often. The way oneRš7;s liver reacts is usually different front the way another personRš7;s liver reacts, so itRš7;s nothing people can really monitor or expect. ItRš7;s just important to not consume too much whey protein!

Another one of the most important Whey Protein Dangers to keep in mind involves osteoporosis. The fact is that when too much whey protein is consumed, it generally tends to create an imbalance within the body ofvitamins and minerals. The imbalance of vitamins and minerals could lead to lower bone-mineral density, which could result in osteoporosis over time! Hopefully this article has been beneficial to those wondering whether or not whey protein is really worth it!

sta vi mislite?

Edited by BudaMO
davor23 View Drop Down
The Boss
The Boss

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davor23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Studeni 2010 at 22:15
  Ovo sto se tice osteoporoze, mislim da nema veze sa whey proteinom, vec opcenito sa proteinima. Ja sam procitao da previse proteina moze utjecati na raspadanje kosti..
I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you ... stranger
soner_9393 View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soner_9393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Studeni 2010 at 22:25
Originally posted by BudaMO BudaMO wrote:

Pozz, sestra mi je doktorica

*...truš trš traš...*

sta vi mislite?

Ovo mi je dovoljno. Baš me zanima od kud je izvucen taj "truš trš traš" clanak, vjerujem da je sa stranice tipa net.hr samo engleska verzija. Ili je neka marketinška fora, "nemojte kupovat whey, kupujte coca colu i jedite u McDonalds-u jer od toga cete biti zdravi i vitalni a od whey-a se umire i dobiva sida".

Rijeąeno na PM.
davor23 View Drop Down
The Boss
The Boss

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davor23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Studeni 2010 at 22:27
Originally posted by soner_9393 soner_9393 wrote:

*...truš trš traš...*

sta vi mislite?

Ovo mi je dovoljno. Baš me zanima od kud je izvucen taj "truš trš traš" clanak, vjerujem da je sa stranice tipa net.hr samo engleska verzija. Ili je neka marketinška fora, "nemojte kupovat whey, kupujte coca colu i jedite u McDonalds-u jer od toga cete biti zdravi i vitalni a od whey-a se umire i dobiva sida".

ja mislim da nista nije zdravo u ogromnim kolicinama..
I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you ... stranger
Rekreativac View Drop Down
Cita FAQ
Cita FAQ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rekreativac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Studeni 2010 at 23:06

Ne znam sta bih rekao na ovaj tekst, nervira me sto naucna istrazivanja svaki dan kazu nesto drugo, te danas je kafa dobra a sutra vec clanak kako ne valja, tako za sve...

A ono sto sam ja primjetio za Whey i sto me malo zacudilo jeste to da kad se pokvasi i osusi bude ko kamen, npr spremim zobene pahuljice sa Whey proteinom i ako ostane malo Wheya u tanjiru i osusi se, ne moze se oprati koliko se stvrdne, jbt fakat ko kamen

The Phoenix View Drop Down
Fitness freak
Fitness freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Phoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Studeni 2010 at 23:20
  Evo tekst i o proteinima i kostima...........pa ti znaj na kraju

High-Protein Diets Are Bad For Your Bones... NOT!

Most doctors really know their stuff. Problem is, their stuff is often a couple decades old.

Take the subject of high-protein diets and osteopenia for example. What's osteopenia? Think of it as first-stage osteoporosis. Basically, it's low bone mineral density (BMD).

In the words of WebMD, the medical community has "raised concerns about high-protein diets" and a possible connection to osteopenia. The Cliff's Notes version is this: a high-protein diet leaches calcium from the body, leading to bone thinning.

Is it true?

Nah, it's bullsh*t. Thankfully.

The latest headline at WebMD, despite the early doom-casting?

"High-Protein Diet Could Repair Bone Loss."

"Labs around the country, including mine, are finally debunking this myth," says Lowery. "What I set out to do was show that protein wouldn't leech the bones. The finding we're going to share next month is that the guys who eat extra protein have denser bones."

Basically, Lowery is saying there's a moderately-strong correlation between protein intake and bone density. (š) The more protein you eat, the more dense your bones become. Of course, correlations don't prove a cause:effect relationship but evidence is mounting.

"This is exactly the opposite of what you see in some of these introductory dietetics books," notes Lowery. "That whole thing with calcium in the urine of high-protein eaters seems to be related to increased calcium absorption or other factors, not 'leaching.'"

What? Dieticians perpetuating myths and not keeping up with research? No. Freakin'. Way.

I'm shocked. Really, I am.

"But hold on a sec, Lonnie," I say. "Let me play devil's advocate here. Maybe it's the load-bearing exercise in these weight-training subjects that's building the bones, not the additional protein."

"Fair assumption. I formed the initial protein hypothesis with the understanding that weight training would protect the bones; that's why our control group of non-protein-seekers are strength athletes too," says Lowery. "So, what's probably happening is that the weight training is acting as a stimulus to help grab up all these additional grams of protein Rš2; along with ample dietary calcium Rš2; to actually build your bones."

This makes sense really; 60% of bone volume is in fact collagen, a sort of protein matrix.

Lowery notes that this is being seen in other populations as well, not just weight-trainin' dudes. Research like this is going to literally rewrite the college textbooks, some of which have devolved into dogma on this topic as they seem to be referencing each other, not the latest science.

"Many personal training courses are teaching the same myth about high-protein diets," notes Lowery. "They're just wrong. Wrong! Modern studies just don't support such 'education'. Maybe they'll catch on soon."

Let's hope so. This misinformation could lead to some serious harm to some of our favorite mammals: female athletes.

Lowery notes: "Imagine the damage being done right now to certain young female athletes. They're coming in overtraining and under-eating. They have suppressed estrogen and loss of bone mass. And what do they hear from some trainers, dieticians, and even doctors? They hear, 'Oh, you have osteopenia. Back off the protein.' It's just the opposite advice they should be getting! They need to be getting more protein!"

Amen, LL. Preach it, brother!

GajbaPive View Drop Down
Mixa shakeove
Mixa shakeove

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GajbaPive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Studeni 2010 at 00:09

š. slazem se da previse icega nije dobro, pa tako niti whey-a. btw, na koju se to kolicinu misli pod ''previse''? š mjericu dnevno (dorucak)? 2 mjerice 3-4 puta tjedno kada imam trening (dorucak + pwm)?

2. problem bubrega s whey-om je odavno rijesen - pij dovoljno vode (4-5 litara dnevno)

3. nikakva koncentrirana hrana nije preporucljiva. ali u danasnje vrijeme kada ne postoji ZDRAVA hrana (osim ako je ti nisi doma uzgojio i othranio zelenom travom sa pasnjaka), whey je manji problem.

4. ako mi vec bubrezi moraju propasti, nek propadnu od whey-a, a ne od coca cole. (iako se nadam da ih stitim dovoljnim kolicinama vode, tako da se bolesti nece dogoditi)

ThornOfFaith View Drop Down
Fitness freak
Fitness freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThornOfFaith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Studeni 2010 at 01:29

i onda se mi cudimo kad ljudi oko nas posjeduju mišljenje o tome kako su proteini štetni za bubrege, jetru itd.

@autoru teme

sam naziv teme je preagresivan i povodljiv, ja bih radije stavio ??? umjesto !!!

zika View Drop Down
Fitness freak
Fitness freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Studeni 2010 at 07:54
Originally posted by soner_9393 soner_9393 wrote:

*...truš trš traš...*

sta vi mislite?

Upisala u Google pitanje i svugdje uvjeravaju ljude da nije, ali oni tvrde ...my doctor...

Sve je loše ako se s tim pretjeruje! I jedenje špinata i poriluka više od 2 puta mjesecno uzrokuje bubrežne kamence jer imaju jedan toksin, tako da

Edited by zika
LiveStrong
soner_9393 View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soner_9393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Studeni 2010 at 13:22
Na kraju ispada da je sve štetno, a ništa onda, odo zapalit jednu i popit si đeki s colom, to je vjerovatno zdravije od wheya 
Rijeąeno na PM.
BudaMO View Drop Down
Cita FAQ
Cita FAQ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BudaMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Studeni 2010 at 14:10
ma nemam ni ja nista protiv whey-a, stovise nedavno sam kupio vrecu od 4.54kg jamiiiiii
govore i da su mobiteli stetni, zrace itd... tako da je izgleda najzdravije otici ziviti u sumu a po nekima ni to nije zdravo radi drugih bakterija na koje tijelo nije imuno, nista vise nije zdravo, it's a sick world we're living in

-weightlifters require more protein than your average person. So unless your consuming much more than your daily needs, dont worry about it.

-The reason people have kidney problems from protein is they go on crazy protein diets to lose weight and consume only high protein foods. Large amounts of protein, when balanced with a good amount of carbs, fiber, viggies and water poses no medical threat.

i jos nesto, kada se u google upise whey protein dangerous pise da je nasao 76.000 rezultata a whey protein good nadje preko 2 miliona rezultata
i jos nesto: Doktori nisu nutricionisti

Edited by BudaMO
Zoki View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Studeni 2010 at 17:29
Doktori govore da je whey protein štetan, a hrenovke i paštete s bijelim kruhom poslužuju u bolnicama. Eto, koliko oni brinu o zdravlju bolesnika i sl..

Ima š00 prica, svatko govori svoje, no nisam cuo da je bilo tko imao nuspojave zbog ispijanja whey proteina. U nicemu ne treba pretjerati, bez obzira o cemu govorimo.
Bilo to trcanje, ispijanje whey proteina / cedevita / rakije / coca cole / ležanje itd..
Stoga, pijem whey i piti cu ga.

Edited by Zoki
Fitness oprema i dodaci prehrani na : Fitness.com.hr WebShop-u - Proteini
Iluvatar View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iluvatar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Studeni 2010 at 22:04
Mene zanima odakle taj tekst, i što je s drugim proteinima koji nisu whey proteini?
Muscle mass does not always equal strength. Strength is kindness and sensitivity. Strength is understanding that your power is both physical and emotional.

O osobnim treninzima kontakt na pm.
dwayne dibley View Drop Down
Cita FAQ
Cita FAQ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dwayne dibley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Studeni 2010 at 20:41
Gluposti
opasni View Drop Down
Viden/a u gymu
Viden/a u gymu

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opasni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Studeni 2010 at 23:49
  bolje umrijeti od WHEY-a , nego od droge , bar umres nabildan
mrtav hladan
Gym_girl View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gym_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Studeni 2010 at 22:15
postoje ljudi koji cijeli život puše po par kutija dnevno pa im nije ništa, jednostavno se ne opterecuju time...mislim da nam više šteti briga o tome dal je nešto štetno nego što je to ustvari štetno..ionako nas vozaju stalno s tim podacima...mah..
"To lead the orchestra, you have to turn your back on the crowd."

Nutricionist & Fitness instruktor
PN Certified Coach

e-mail: [email protected]

www.instagram.com/me_better365/

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic