FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Motivacijske poruke

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Pitbull View Drop Down
Pali po spravama
Pali po spravama

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitbull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Motivacijske poruke
    Posted: 29 Kolovoz 2010 at 16:16
Evo, ovdje stavljajte neke svoje motivacijske poruke ili
izreke, koje vas poticu na vjezbanje, ili koje vam se
jednostavno svidjaju

- You are not here to talk...you are not here to watch...you
are not here to enjoy...you are here to shut da f**k up and
make animal of yourself!   
Kate View Drop Down
Pali po spravama
Pali po spravama

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Kolovoz 2010 at 16:53
ACT THE WAY YOU'D LIKE TO BE AND SOON YOU'LL BECOME WHAT YOU ACT
zika View Drop Down
Fitness freak
Fitness freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Kolovoz 2010 at 17:28
IMPOSSIBLE is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it.
Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.

Impossible is nothing!

Edited by zika
LiveStrong
Shiny View Drop Down
Viden/a u gymu
Viden/a u gymu

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Kolovoz 2010 at 18:30
"Samo ljudi najuzviąenijeg i najniľeg karaktera se ne mijenjaju."
soner_9393 View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soner_9393 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Kolovoz 2010 at 18:35
Motivacija mi je to što sam zdrav i što se mogu bavit sportom, to je dovoljno motivirajuce 
Rijeąeno na PM.
Pitbull View Drop Down
Pali po spravama
Pali po spravama

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitbull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Kolovoz 2010 at 20:09
Originally posted by soner_9393 soner_9393 wrote:

Motivacija mi je to što sam zdrav i
što se mogu bavit sportom, to je dovoljno motivirajuce 

Slazem se
AnastasiaB View Drop Down
Pali po spravama
Pali po spravama

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnastasiaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Kolovoz 2010 at 20:35
nijedne rijeci me ne motiviraju kao fotka za moje preferencije savršenog tijela i naravno dobar osjecaj nakon treninga...dugujem sebi da budem najbolje moguca verzija sebe same
Kate View Drop Down
Pali po spravama
Pali po spravama

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Kolovoz 2010 at 09:24
I filmovi i glazba mogu biti isto tako motivirajuci

Evo npr.pocevši sa Rocky š,2, 3, 4

A niz je beskonacan...
chaxy View Drop Down
Pali po spravama
Pali po spravama

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Kolovoz 2010 at 11:22
Strong is the new skinny.
chaxy View Drop Down
Pali po spravama
Pali po spravama

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Kolovoz 2010 at 11:28
“No one ever drowned in sweat.̶š;
Rš2; Dan Gable
Lega View Drop Down
Pali po spravama
Pali po spravama

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Kolovoz 2010 at 12:58
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I don´t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers saying: You ain´t what you wanna be because of him or her or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain´t you! You´re better than that!" (Rocky Balboa)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VštXhJniSEc&feature=relat ed

Brunhilda View Drop Down
Viden/a u gymu
Viden/a u gymu

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunhilda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Kolovoz 2010 at 22:17
"Bol je privremena. Može trajati minutu, sat vremena, dan ili godinu, ali s vremenom njeno ce mjesto zauzeti nešto drugo. No, odustanem li, bol ce trajati zauvijek". - Lance Armstrong
Zoki View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Kolovoz 2010 at 23:07
Malo agresivna i opaka motivacija, al na mene pali:
Shut the f**k up and train.

Fitness oprema i dodaci prehrani na : Fitness.com.hr WebShop-u - Proteini
opasni View Drop Down
Viden/a u gymu
Viden/a u gymu

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opasni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Kolovoz 2010 at 23:56
Originally posted by zika zika wrote:

IMPOSSIBLE is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it.
Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.

Impossible is nothing!

ovo je glavna od jednog mog frenda koji je prvak hrvatske u tckwondo-u , stalno je spominje uvijek i uvijek i samo nju :)
mrtav hladan
chaxy View Drop Down
Pali po spravama
Pali po spravama

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Kolovoz 2010 at 09:26
"I'm not like everyone else. I donRš7;t live like they live. I donRš7;t eat what they eat. No donuts. No coffee with cream and two sugars. Its 9:00 am and IRš7;m on my second meal. While everyone else is hitting the snooze, IRš7;m hitting my stride. When I want a snack I donRš7;t eat a bag of Doritos, I eat low fat cottage cheese and raw almonds…and not because I like the taste. No coffee breaks. No weekends. No sick days. My day starts from the time I open my eyes to the time I shut them. ItRš7;s not a 5 day work week. I live it 24/7. This is my life."
opasni View Drop Down
Viden/a u gymu
Viden/a u gymu

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opasni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Kolovoz 2010 at 09:41
Originally posted by chaxy chaxy wrote:

"I'm not like everyone else. I donRš7;t live like they live. I donRš7;t eat what they eat. No donuts. No coffee with cream and two sugars. Its 9:00 am and IRš7;m on my second meal. While everyone else is hitting the snooze, IRš7;m hitting my stride. When I want a snack I donRš7;t eat a bag of Doritos, I eat low fat cottage cheese and raw almonds…and not because I like the taste. No coffee breaks. No weekends. No sick days. My day starts from the time I open my eyes to the time I shut them. ItRš7;s not a 5 day work week. I live it 24/7. This is my life."

ovo je bilo sasvim dovoljno sto se tice tebe
mrtav hladan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic