FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Methoxyisoflavone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Goranchero View Drop Down
Mixa shakeove
Mixa shakeove

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goranchero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Methoxyisoflavone
    Posted: 06 Veljaca 2014 at 17:42
Quote Methoxy is a natural and effective supplement with powerful tissue building effect and none of the unpleasant and dangerous side effects associated with lesser supplements.

The main goal for many is to increase lean mass and improve definition. Methoxy-isoflavone has been shown to offer benefits towards both of these goals when combined with a high protein diet and hard training.

Methoxy-isoflavone is one of the flavonoid group of chemicals, and as such it offers a strong anti-oxidant effect in the body. However, the main areas of research which have been followed with regard to Methoxy-isoflavone have been in pursuit of its benefits as a bodybuilding supplement.

The main benefit of Methoxy-isoflavone is in its ability to boost the amount of lean mass in the body thanks to the way in which it increases protein synthesis throughout the body. This means that when users of the supplement eat a high protein diet they are able to process the nutrients more efficiently and get more benefit from their diet.

In various tests carried out over recent years, methoxy-isoflavone has been shown to have a number of benefits when administered as part of a diet, including increased mass, higher bone density, and higher levels of endurance. These three key benefits, coupled with its lack of side effects mean that Methoxy-isoflavone is quickly becoming an incredibly popular supplement for people who want to enjoy major physical gains.

Ne vidim da e itko spomenuo ovaj suplement do sada, ili je kod nas prisutan na tržištu pod nekim drugim komercijalnim nazivom. Prvi put sam ga počeo piti prije dva mjeseca i odradio jednu turu od 30 dana, jučer sam krenuo nanovo. U kombinaciji s drugim suplementima koje uzimam imao sam vrlo dobre rezultate i sad očekujem reprizu.

Iako mi je teoretski tjedni kalorijski deficit oko 10000 kCal, uz gubitak masti koji se poklapa s ovim deficitom, dobijam i na mišićnoj masi. U 4 tjedna na methoxyisoflavonu mi se LBM povećao za 3,6kg, u 4 tjedna nakon što sam ga prestao piti za 2kg tako da bih ovu razliku uzeo kao neku referentnu mjeru učinkovitosti za moj metabolizam, prehranu i trening.

Da ne bude zabune, nije to nikakva čarobna tableta, i sumnjam da bi bilo ikakvog efekta da ne pazim strogo na prehranu, treniram svaki dan i šopam se aminokiselinama i proteinima, no kad sve sve složi, priča funkcionira odlično. Možda zvuči glupo, no ujutro kad se probudiš, ništa ne škripi od treninga jučer navećer, već se istovremeno osjećaš veći i lakši. U kombinaciji s visokim unosom proteina, bcaa i hmb-om, mislim da radi čuda za regeneraciju.

Da li je to itko još ovdje koristio?

tare View Drop Down
Mixa shakeove
Mixa shakeove

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Veljaca 2014 at 10:23
Gdje se ovo ima nabaviti?
A o nus pojavama o tom potom.. Isoflavoni su povezani sa estrogenskim djelovanjem u tijelu...

Edited by tare - 07 Veljaca 2014 at 10:24
Goranchero View Drop Down
Mixa shakeove
Mixa shakeove

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goranchero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Veljaca 2014 at 17:19
Ja koristim Myproteinov Methoxyisoflavone, u komercijalne aspekte pojedinih suplemenata ne bih ulazio pošto forum ima svoj webshop.

Nikakve negativne nuspojave nisam primjetio, a gubitak tjelesne masti i rast mišićne mase mi ne idu ruku uz ruku s estrogenom. I lignani u lanenim sjemenkama su fitoestrogeni, pa opet od njih ne rastu cice.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic