FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Još na temu motivacije

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SnowDonkey View Drop Down
Cita FAQ
Cita FAQ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowDonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Još na temu motivacije
    Posted: 08 Sijecanj 2010 at 21:35
Evo jedan link na tekst o motivaciji. Procitajte po mogucnosti...

http://www.charlespoliquin.com/Articles ... spx?ID=š6š
Zoki View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sijecanj 2010 at 23:20
Originally posted by SnowDonkey SnowDonkey wrote:

Evo jedan link na tekst o motivaciji. Procitajte po mogucnosti...

http://www.charlespoliquin.com/Articles ... spx?ID=š6š

Link ne radi. Ajde provjeri pa ponovno postaj link.
Fitness oprema i dodaci prehrani na : Fitness.com.hr WebShop-u - Proteini
SnowDonkey View Drop Down
Cita FAQ
Cita FAQ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnowDonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sijecanj 2010 at 15:31
Evo ovako cijeli clanak...

The Myth of Discipline

by Charles Poliquin
There is no such thing as discipline. There is only love. Love is the most powerful creative force in the universe. You are the result of what you love most. You either love finely etched muscular abs more than donuts or you love donuts more than wash board abs you could do your laundry on. It is as simple as that. DonRš7;t beat yourself up that you have no discipline or further drown yourself in a sea of refined carbs. Admit that you like crappy food more than you love strength. Or ask yourself this, what do you really love? Self-esteem is the reflection of self-judgment. One of the best ways to raise self-esteem is to make truly loving choices that lead to increased strength of body and mind. For example, if you truly love yourself in the gym, you choose the full squat with chains over the leg extension machine. At the restaurant, if you truly love yourself, you pass on the heavenly smelling basket of bread and creamy butter, and ask for some more limes for the water. Limes alkalize your body which in turn helps your bones, muscles and your ability to deal with stress.

When you are faced with difficult choices, ask yourself, in context of course, what would a loving expert recommend? For example, when working chest, would a loving strength coach recommend the pec deck, or full range dumbbell presses. When choosing desserts, would the loving nutritionist recommend a bowl of berries or the triple decker brownie submerged under melting vanilla ice cream.

How to free yourself from the outdated concept of discipline:

Accept that all your choices are reflections of what you truly love.
Love is the greatest creative force of the Universe. Use it wisely.
Choose to love yourself more than external things.
Treating yourself well accelerates the growth of your self-esteem.
When people comment on your results and say things like “Wow you have a lot disciple̶š; answer “No, I just make loving choices for myself". Reinforcing your own positive behavior will help you grow in strength.
What you appreciate appreciates. Whenever you make a truly loving choice, say to yourself Rš6;Thank you for taking care of me in a loving way̶š;. The more you talk to yourself like a loving parent, the faster you will grow. LetRš7;s say, for example, you just did a single on the squat with a load you didnRš7;t feel like doing. Say: “Wow! I am impressed with your strength of mind, thatRš7;s why you are a champion̶š;. By documenting and rewarding your successes, they will grow in magnitude and frequency. Whenever I meet a goal, I reward myself with positive things like a vacation or a new piece of equipment. When I get something better, I make the choice of giving away the old piece to someone who will appreciate it. Living a clutter free life allows for more growth.
The more you believe in yourself, the more objectively you will be able to take the advice of authority figures.
“Use your faults̶š; was French singer Edith PiafRš7;s motto. I donRš7;t like to stretch athletes. It is too time consuming and requires too much energy. Using that fault, I developed the Poliquin Instant Muscle Strengthening Technique (P.I.M.S.T.), which is a system that uses a myriad of body work techniques such as acupressure points that instantly give increases in flexibility. No wonder itRš7;s always the fastest selling course we offer in the PICP!

There is an old Hindhu saying: “The World is as we are̶š;. Are you tired of seeing the condition of the world around you? Start by changing yourself- be the change you want to see in the world.

Gym_girl View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gym_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sijecanj 2010 at 15:53

Originally posted by SnowDonkey SnowDonkey wrote:

There is no such thing as discipline. There is only love. Love is the most powerful creative force in the universe. You are the result of what you love most. You either love finely etched muscular abs more than donuts or you love donuts more than wash board abs you could do your laundry on. It is as simple as that.

Simple as that

Edited by Gym_girl
"To lead the orchestra, you have to turn your back on the crowd."

Nutricionist & Fitness instruktor
PN Certified Coach

e-mail: [email protected]

www.instagram.com/me_better365/

Ann View Drop Down
Mixa shakeove
Mixa shakeove

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sijecanj 2010 at 17:00
Ooooodlican tekst!!
Kate View Drop Down
Pali po spravama
Pali po spravama

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sijecanj 2010 at 11:05
Lega View Drop Down
Pali po spravama
Pali po spravama

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lega Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sijecanj 2010 at 23:18
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo_24_qTNac

Nick Vujcic
No arms, no legs, no worries

Za sve fitovce !

Edited by Lega
Gym_girl View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gym_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sijecanj 2010 at 09:24

Originally posted by Lega Lega wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yo_24_qTNac

Nick Vujcic
No arms, no legs, no worries

Za sve fitovce !

wow.....sto reci, Nick je najbolji dokaz da mi sami sebi odredujemo svoj plafon i biramo koliko cemo izvuc iz zivota, svaka cast...prava inspiracija za pocetak dana

Edited by Gym_girl
"To lead the orchestra, you have to turn your back on the crowd."

Nutricionist & Fitness instruktor
PN Certified Coach

e-mail: [email protected]

www.instagram.com/me_better365/

Kate View Drop Down
Pali po spravama
Pali po spravama

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sijecanj 2010 at 12:09
Svaka cast!!!!!

Unatoc svojem hendikepu na kraju je Nick preuzeo kontrolu nad svojim životom.
Vrijedno svakog divljenja.
Iluvatar View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iluvatar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sijecanj 2010 at 02:49
Odlican tekst i fenomenalan govor  svaka cast nicku
Muscle mass does not always equal strength. Strength is kindness and sensitivity. Strength is understanding that your power is both physical and emotional.

O osobnim treninzima kontakt na pm.
zmaj View Drop Down
Fitness freak
Fitness freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zmaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sijecanj 2010 at 22:19
mene je ovaj video i potresa moran priznat,jer covik taj ima puno ogranicenja za koje mi nemozeme niti mislit kako mu je i svaka mu cas sta ima neku nadu u zivot
Iluvatar View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iluvatar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sijecanj 2010 at 22:40
Originally posted by zmaj zmaj wrote:

mene je ovaj video i potresa moran priznat,jer covik taj ima puno ogranicenja za koje mi nemozeme niti mislit kako mu je i svaka mu cas sta ima neku nadu u zivot

On ne da ima nadu u život, on ga živi i to punim plucima!
Muscle mass does not always equal strength. Strength is kindness and sensitivity. Strength is understanding that your power is both physical and emotional.

zmaj View Drop Down
Fitness freak
Fitness freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zmaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sijecanj 2010 at 22:49
Originally posted by Iluvatar Iluvatar wrote:

i dobro mu ide.neznan kako mu je i nebi nikad volija doznat ali znan kako je zivit s invalidom i tin osobama osnovne stvari mogu bit teske ka meni i tebi obaranje maksimuma u teretani
Iluvatar View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iluvatar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sijecanj 2010 at 23:14

Originally posted by Iluvatar Iluvatar wrote:

i dobro mu ide.neznan kako mu je i nebi nikad volija doznat ali znan kako je zivit s invalidom i tin osobama osnovne stvari mogu bit teske ka meni i tebi obaranje maksimuma u teretani

i teže puno, rekao bih

zmaj View Drop Down
Fitness freak
Fitness freak

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zmaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sijecanj 2010 at 23:17
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic