FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I like the song "Big Shoes" .

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chenyangli56 View Drop Down
Cita FAQ
Cita FAQ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chenyangli56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I like the song "Big Shoes" .
    Posted: 16 Travanj 2012 at 05:48
I like the song "Big Shoes" .
The DVD and CD set Big Shoes: Walking &Talking the Dejection sounds so promising, but frankly, I acquainted they fell actual abbreviate of that promise.The DVD is a documentary by Robert Mugge that follows dejection duo the Scissormen on a cruise to three dejection clubs in Indiana, additional a appointment to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and a celebrated Indiana almanac company. The CD is the audio of a Scissormen achievement at the Key Palace Theater in Redkey, Indiana.Lead singer, songwriter and guitarist Ted Drozdowski is a actual acceptable accelerate guitarist, but at least in the documentary and the alive recording  I Love Lucy Seasons 1-8 DVD boxset , not actual able as a vocalist. The bagman at the time, R.L Hulsman, is competent, but amid the two of them they absolutely don't deliver a abundant accord of affection or ability on the CD.As for the DVD, it is fun to see Drozdowski comedy on the top of the bar in one club, while lying on a row of abandoned seats in another and contrarily interacting with the audience. But for the best part, the rather dispersed audiences were not agog abundant and the bandage was not able abundant to accomplish a powerful documentary experience Gossip Girl season 1-4 .Here in Atlanta I see bigger groups comedy for added agog audiences about every week. I anticipate that abounding of them could accept fabricated a abundant added interesting documentary about a dejection accumulation on bout than the Scissormen did. The alone moments of absolute absorption complex Drozdowski's accelerate guitar playing, which is abundant stronger than any added allotment of the performances.As for the music, I like the song "Big Shoes," about award and staking out a affirmation to your own abode in the blues. I additionally like "Whiskey and MaryJane," but the blow of the songs are aloof okay. For me, songs are arch back they reflect article about the singer's own experience, or at atomic article that the singer can argue you he connects with.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic