FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pozdrav!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Anelei View Drop Down
Cita FAQ
Cita FAQ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anelei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pozdrav!
    Posted: 05 Ožujak 2010 at 18:57
Zovem se Jelena, imam 23 godine i studiram molekularnu biologiju u Zg. Kao mala sam trenirala košarku i gimnastiku, a nešto kasnije suvremeni balet. Oduvijek sam neracionalnog stava prema plesu, odnosno obožavam ga! Prve dvije godine faksa smo morali ici na Tjelesni odgoj, pa sam ja odabrala crobik i super mi je bilo, no poslije sam totalno zanemarila ikakav tjelesni napor. Ljeti se više pržim na suncu, nego što plivam. E sad... Kako ne smijem se izlagati prevelikim naporima u smislu dizanja preteških stvari i dubljenja na glavi zbog ocnog tlaka (imam jako visoku dioptriju), svi su me tetošili i pomalo sam totalno prešla na sjedilacki nacin života, zavukla se u sobicu i izgubila volju za svim. Uz to me je faks dotjerao do ludila, pa sam zadnji semestar spavala po 3-4 sata dnevno i jela toooneee junk fooda + hrana iz menze koja je , i što je najtragicnije udebljala se jesam, ali i dalje nisam toliko krupna, nego ratujem s mlohavim tijelom, celulitom i masnim naslagama.. Zadnjih tjedan dana sam radikalno promijenila ishranu i nadam se da cu u tome ustrajati, iako se iskreno ne želim odreci nekih stvari (cokolade, tjestenine), nego ih želim svesti na minimum, odnosno da ih konzumiram toliko malo da one ne utjecu na moj izgled. Također pocela sam vježbati svaku vecer, i iako me svaki mišic boli, dobro je...

Eto, toliko od mene, ako imate još koji pametan savjet, bila bi više nego zahvalna...

PS: Trenutno variram između 55-59 kg (š65 cm visine), ovisno kolikoj razini stresa sam izložena (što je stres veci, kilogrami odoše dolje ), no zapravo sam najzadovoljnija bila s 52 kg.

Iiii, sorry svima na ovako opsežnom "pismu"...

Edited by Anelei
Kate View Drop Down
Pali po spravama
Pali po spravama

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Ožujak 2010 at 19:38
Ma što sorry za dugo pismo, mi baš takva volimo
Super je kad su ljudi ovako otvoreni i kad se prezentiraju najiskrenije i najpoštenije

Dobro nam došla i svako dobro!

Na Forumu ceš sigurno naci neki odgovor na svoje nedoumice, literature imaš za naredna 2 mjeseca, ako ne i više

A slobodno se ubaci u rasprave i komentiraj sve što te zanima.

davor23 View Drop Down
The Boss
The Boss

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davor23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Ožujak 2010 at 09:18
 Dobrodosla
I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you ... stranger
Anelei View Drop Down
Cita FAQ
Cita FAQ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anelei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Ožujak 2010 at 12:49
Originally posted by fulan_lily fulan_lily wrote:

world of warcraft power leveling   "Campus love cannot last long!" For decades, this saying has been passed on from generation to generation. Many dizzy and seemingly correct reasons have been attached to it during the years that students are not mature enough to confront all those troublesome and irritating matters brought near by love,  that the major task of students is learning and nothing can replace it, that there is still a long way of life before students and anything can come and break the two up. In some cases, these arguments can be true. But certainly,they shouldn't be taken as universal truths.world of warcraft power leveling 

&#š2288;  wow power leveling,&#š2288;Admittedly,  when speaking of maturation, students cannot,of course, hold a candle to those who have been saturated in the all included, ranging from benevolence to evil, social "sea".  But what's the business of maturation when we are talking about love? As one of the innate emotions of human beings, love happens deeply from one's heart and all impulsively. Thus, though practically impossible, no rational components should involve in a pure love matter. When being far away from the dreary commitment to mean ambition, the love of comfort,  social climbing,and the devotion to material things, young people treat their love more simply and seriously. That is true love, what else can last even longer?  And it is also a fallacy when use "future events can break the two up" to speak against campus love. Some people may cite the example of being separated upon graduation to illustrate the transience of campus love. But why not think in a reverse way?aion kinah wow power leveling

&#š2288;world of warcraft gold,    True love builds up a strong affinity for each other between the lovers. It can help them overcome all external obstacles to get together. Now that we can clearly recognize the irrationality of the old saying, some more potent bases of argument are supporting for its antithesis. Margaret and Archie have been couple for over 50 years.They got to know each other in the lab of Zoology in their college. "Her drawings were always neat and, where stippling was required, her dots were spread evenly on the drawing and precise. My drawings were rather irregular and my stippling looked more like commas than dots..." Archie can remember clearly all the details during the periods in the Zoology lab with Margaret."We came together just because we always had the same painful task to deal with!" Yes, that's the most cases. Campus love usually takes place when the two are both pursuing the same goal.In such condition, they become intimate partners and help each other all the way through. Thus, the love turns to be strong and steadfast. "Now,  we would both be happy to call it (college) our permanent home, and plan to continue living around this area after the wedding." Bill and Beth is another pair of lovers who get acquainted on campus.  "We study together in the library, eat together in the dining room, watch movie, attend classes, and go to the parties. Campus provided us with so many opportunities to stay together. Surely we get intimate and know each other better!"   world of warcraft gold  [world of warcraft gold

&#š2288;world of warcraft gold   &#š2288;This illustrates the point that campus can be a really perfect place to ignite eternal love. While this lasting love can also happen more remarkably on a sinking ship or in a cruel war, we can, at least, proclaim safely that no convincing evidence can support the veto against perpetual love initiating on campus. So, why keep on sticking with that platitudinous old saying? Maybe Cupid has already prepared an arrow for you...world of warcraft power leveling,  world of warcraft power leveling

WTF????

Dobro vas našla!

Zoki View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Ožujak 2010 at 20:14
Originally posted by Anelei Anelei wrote:

WTF????

Dobro vas našla!

Lik je spamao. Obrisano.
Fitness oprema i dodaci prehrani na : Fitness.com.hr WebShop-u - Proteini
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic