FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

motivacija

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
disturbed View Drop Down
Viden/a u gymu
Viden/a u gymu

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disturbed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: motivacija
    Posted: 10 Travanj 2010 at 18:44
Sviđa mi se tema o motivacijskim fotkama,ali smatram da i rijeci mogu biti ogromna motivacija.Zapravo,za mene rijeci ponekad mogu biti i veca motivacija od slika jer mi prije projure glavom.Ove citate sam našla na internetu i iako nisu direktno povezani s fitnesom mislim da se mogu i tu primjeniti.Ovisi kako ih tko shvati i prihvati.

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage.

I make my own luck.

But man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

Prepare your mind to receive the best that life has to offer.

A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.

With self-discipline anything is possible.

It is better to conquer yourself than win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or demons, heaven or hell.

If you think you can win, you can win. Faith is necessary to victory.

You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?

Where there's a will there's a way.

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.

Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.

If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.

Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.

Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.

Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can't be done.

Learn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can - there will always come a time when you will be grateful you did.

Time goes by so fast, people go in and out of your life. You must never miss the opportunity to tell these people how much they mean to you.

Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them.

Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it you can never get it back.

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Yesterday is a canceled check; tomorrow is a promissory note; today is the only cash you have - so spend it wisely.

We don't have an eternity to realize our dreams, only the time we are here.

We say we waste time, but that is impossible. We waste ourselves.

They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.

I da ak nekoga zanima nek pronađe na internetu pjesmu Ako od Rudyarda Kiplinga.Isto je motivirajuca i potice na razmišljanje o životu.

Thorn da se nadovežem na tvoju temu blog-forum,svim forumašima koji ne posjecuju blog preporucam da procitaju zadnje postove od ann i gym girl.
Gym_girl View Drop Down
Fit moderator
Fit moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gym_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Travanj 2010 at 16:41

Super Disturbed!

Ljude pokrecu razlicite stvari - neki ne trebaju ništa da bi se pokrenuli, nekima ni sve nije dovoljno....sve u svemu, ako nekom od ovih recenica, ili slika, ili bilo cim potaknemo barem jednog forumaša, aktivnog ili skrivenog, na promjenu - nešto smo napravili.

što god neki mislili o razlicitim motivacijskim tehnikama, koliko su potrebne ili ne, mnogima su upravo one pomogle da se trgnu, a to je jedino važno. Meni su konkretno pomogle brojne knjige koje sam procitala, i koje još citam i koje me iz dana u dan podsjecaju koliko su neke stvari u životu zaista bitne, a cesto ih zaboravljamo jer smo skoncetrirani na gluposti....vrijeme se gubi na kuknjave, na izgovore, na tuđe živote, na klepetanje u prazno...jednom rijecju, na životarenje, a ne na život.

Jedna od mojih favorita što se recenica tice je - budi kreator svojih mogucnosti. Mislim da se dovoljno da išcitat iz toga i pokušat okrenut život u drugom, boljem smjeru - jedino ako se nekom baš sviđa uloga marionete 

"To lead the orchestra, you have to turn your back on the crowd."

Nutricionist & Fitness instruktor
PN Certified Coach

e-mail: [email protected]

www.instagram.com/me_better365/

Shiny View Drop Down
Viden/a u gymu
Viden/a u gymu

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Travanj 2010 at 19:38
Pjesma je WOW,MOC
"Samo ljudi najuzviąenijeg i najniľeg karaktera se ne mijenjaju."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic